Local Contractor Expressions of Interest
The form below should be used by any locally based contractor to register their interest in participating in the Naroghid Wind Farm project. Please note that the final decision on the use of any local contractors will be the responsibility of the prime EPC contractor typically the wind turbine supplier. This party will be selected by competitive tender. NWF however is committed to affording locally based contractors every opportunity to be involved in the project and will be providing the list of all local contractor EOIs to the selected EPC contractor along with a preference for the use of suitably qualified and experienced local contractors. A project briefing on the opportunities for locally based contractors and communications through the ICN netwrok will also be circulated to those providing EOIs using the form below, Please include;
- Company or contractor name in the name field;
- Company or contractor email in the email field;
In the text field, please include particulars that cover;
- The contractors contact person and their mobile phone number;
- The contractors postal address;
- The contractors web site and or any client references available on the web;
- Please include brief details on the areas of your specialist contracting expertise or experience including;
- any summary credentials or the availability of a credentials or capability statement;
- any experience in your specialist area including with similar work or with other wind farm projects;
- distance from the project site in terms of 0-10km, 11-50km, 51-100km or more than 100km;
- details on how you heard about the project;
- any other brief but relevant details.
Thank you for your interest in the NWF project.